The International Online Art Competition 2020 is open to all Art Lovers. No age or region restriction. You need to just register yourself and participate.
After the certificate distribution, the top 10 Selected artworks will be exhibited and auctioned Internationally.
Deadline for submission of artwork is 15th June 2020
Theme: World after COVID-19: Social, Emotional or Environmental changes.
You can select any mode of artwork from the following divisions: painting, calligraphy, sculpture, miniature painting, printmaking or digital painting.
Online exhibition and auction after the competition.
After the certificate distribution. The top 10 selected artworks will be exhibited and auctioned Internationally. Selected participants will be visible on Google, Yahoo, Bing and Facebook.
Terms and Conditions
- The deadline for the registration and submission of artwork is 15th June 2020. Entries submitted after this date will not be considered for the competition.
- The competition is open to all art lovers worldwide.
- Each candidate can only submit one entry.
- Selection of artwork will depend on numbers of maximum likes on artwork.
- Each candidate can submit one entry only.
- Your artwork must be fully original, no entries will be accepted or considered if they are deemed to use in whole or part derivative images, which could be considered plagiaristic.
- The entries should not depict any specific organisation, brand name or specific person. It should be fully compliant with human rights.
- Your entry must be digitally captured at a high-resolution Photograph.
- After the competition. The top 10 selected artworks will be exhibited and auctioned Internationally. Biography and Artwork will be displayed for the next six months.
- The total duration of the competition is 30 days. Starts from 15th June 2020 and ended on 15th July 2020.
- All participants who submitted artwork will be eligible to entitle an e-Certificate (date will e announced later).
- Final winners will be announced on 16th July 2020.
- AliArt and Pakistan Art Hub have the right to use participants’ artwork for exhibitions, publications, campaigns and other outreach.
- All artworks submitted should be original artwork. The work should not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Participants may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way, any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information. It is our policy to disqualify entries upon prompt notification by the copyright owner’s legal agent without limiting the foregoing.