Read all FAQs for Online Art Competition
There is no theme for this competition. Draw according to your imagination.
- Miniature painting
- Digital painting.
Steps to submit the artwork:
- Click a picture of your artwork at high resolution.
- Upload the picture in our official Facebook group.
- The artwork must contain clarified as well as manual signature.
- Also,all artworks posted in the group shall contain title, medium, size, order reference number (code) and category.
Order reference code/number:
This number is provided after check-out . You will receive this number through E-mail.
The competition will successfully begin on 15th of October 2020.
We will select the winners on the basis of:
- 50% likes received.
- 50% on votes (jury)
Yes. However, parents must mention their child’s name in the NOTE section, while checking out. Also, with the correct spelling of the child’s name.
You can pay through the following methods:
Payment methods for international participants:
- Visa card, Debit card and Credit card
Payment methods for national participants:
- Jazz cash and Easy paisa
Contact us for further details and queries.
Once the competition ends, we will reveal the winners prize scheme soon after one week.
It is nearly 3$. Whereas, Google the amount to estimate exact amount.
Search the zip-code of the area where you live on the Google. Afterwards, enter the zip-code on the form.
BENEFITS FOR THE WINNERS:
- We will allocate a page to the winner for six months.
- Also, the page will be optimised by Google.
- A professional portfolio for the winner by our official content writer. (free of cost).
- Rest prizes will be revealed after the competition ends.
Ali Art organises an art competition after the interval of every 4 months.